Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 AR Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Conner Eldridge (11) Democratic Senate Challenger Arkansas
- Curtis Coleman (11) Republican Senate challenger Arkansas
- Frank Gilbert (2) Arkansas Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Boozman (1) Republican Jr Senator Arkansas
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arkansas Senate debates and race coverage:
- WMC Action News 5, "Eldridge makes Senate announcement", by Region 8 Newsdesk, October 19, 2015
- Democrat-Gazette, "Eldridge pledges honesty in run", by Michael R. Wickline, October 18, 2015
- Democrat-Gazette, "That failed finesse", by John Brummett, September 15, 2015
- UALR Public Radio, "Eldridge Says Keep Roe v. Wade," by Jacob Kauffman, Sept. 10, 2015
- Associated Press, "Eldridge calls repeal push a distraction", by Andrew Demillo, September 9, 2015
- Commercial Appeal, "Eldridge offers hope for Democrats", by Andrew Demillo, Aug. 15, 2015
- KAIT-8, "Boozman, Crawford tour Newark plant threatened by the EPA," by Jessi Turnure, May 27 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Frank Gilbert: Only allow abortion for rape, incest, and maternal life.
Curtis Coleman: Champion of the rights of the unborn.
Conner Eldridge: I'm personally opposed, but Roe v Wade is the law.
Budget & Economy|
Curtis Coleman: Work tirelessly to reduce our deficit & pay back $18T debt.
Conner Eldridge: Start doing something about $18 trillion in debt.
Curtis Coleman: Protect right to free practice of our faith.
Conner Eldridge: OpEd: Dems embrace same-sex marriage; Eldridge is reluctant.
Conner Eldridge: Work with law enforcement to reduce threats of violence.
Conner Eldridge: Spent 5 years as US Attorney taking on drug traffickers.
Conner Eldridge: I attended public schools and I will prioritize education.
Curtis Coleman: EPA poses a serious threat to property rights.
John Boozman: EPA regulations make dirtier climate abroad & no gain in US.
Conner Eldridge: Advocate for an aggressive, unapologetic foreign policy.
Conner Eldridge: Opposes Trans Pacific Partnership; supports fair trade.
Curtis Coleman: 12-year term limits: citizen legislators and judges.
Conner Eldridge: Enforce the gun laws already on the books.
Curtis Coleman: Champion of our 2nd Amendment rights.
Curtis Coleman: I will never vote to fund ObamaCare.
Conner Eldridge: Improve ObamaCare rather than distractions about repeal.
Curtis Coleman: AdWatch: Boozman voted to curtail civil liberties; I won't.
Curtis Coleman: Oppose unconstitutional activities by the NSA.
Curtis Coleman: 100% opposed to amnesty in any form or by any mechanism.
Principles & Values|
Frank Gilbert: Christian Libertarian & believes in Non-Aggression Principle.
Curtis Coleman: Simple Flat Tax plan: 10% for all personal income tax.
War & Peace|
Conner Eldridge: Opposes Obama's Iran nuclear deal; needs more verification.
The above quotations are from 2016 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage.