Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 New York Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 NY Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Alex Merced (3) Libertarian for Senate New York
- Charles Schumer (5) Democratic Sr Senator New York
- Wendy Long (6) Republican Senate Challenger New York
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New York Senate debates and race coverage:
- Syracuse.com, "Long links rising crime with Syracuse mosque," by Mark Weiner, August 15, 2016
- Daily News, "Wendy Long starts campaign with $122", by Kenneth Lovett, March 3, 2016
- New York Daily News, "Schumer blasts Congress for insufficient funds to track storms", by Erin Durkin, Oct 4, 2015
- New York Observer, "Geek-in-Chief", by Casey Quackenbush, 5/29/15
- New York Post, OpEd, "Long for US Senate", October 30, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Wendy Long: High-tax policies have led to a weak recovery.
Wendy Long: When churches convert to mosques, poverty & crime follow.
Charles Schumer: Fight crime & drugs, but give kids a second chance.
Charles Schumer: Recognized as Guardian of a Drug-Free America.
Energy & Oil|
Alex Merced: Remove barriers to innovation, and let technology develop.
Wendy Long: The EPA has heaped rules upon rules.
Principles & Values|
Wendy Long: Clerked for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
Wendy Long: OpEd: provides conservative Republican ideological diversity.
Alex Merced: Cut federal spending so states can spend on infrastructure.
Wendy Long: We need to repair America's transportation infrastructure.
Charles Schumer: Cutting $245M from NOAA means worse hurricane forecasting.
Charles Schumer: New York's "geek in chief": inspire kids to pursue science.
Charles Schumer: Protect kids from online sexual predators.
Welfare & Poverty|
Alex Merced: Inequality is byproduct of the rising cost of opportunity.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Alex Merced Libertarian for Senate New York
- Charles Schumer Democratic Sr Senator New York
- Wendy Long Republican Senate Challenger New York
The above quotations are from 2016 New York Senate race: debates and news coverage.