Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
Books by and about the 2016 presidential election|
| What Happened ,|
by Hillary Clinton (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Becoming ,|
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2012 Republican Party Platform
Click here for 38 full quotes from Republican Party in the book 2012 Republican Party Platform.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Support human life amendment; oppose abortion funding.
Budget & Economy|
Inflation is a hidden regressive tax.
Audit the Federal Reserve; bring more transparency.
Balanced Budget Amendment & super-majority for tax increase.
Shrink the FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Constitutionally define marriage as one man & one woman.
World's highest corporate tax rate cripples job creation.
Criminals behind bars cannot harm the public.
Shift to community colleges and technical institutions.
No federal college loans; just insure private loans.
Energy & Oil|
Open ANWR and OCS for oil & gas development.
Conservation is a conservative value, but balance economics.
Families & Children|
Include internet porn in enforcement of obscenity laws.
Transition to a post-Assad Syria and independent Lebanon.
Model foreign aid on Millennium Challenge Corporation.
Castro regime in Cuba is a state-sponsor of terrorism.
Restore presidential Trade Promotion Authority.
Countervailing duties against China on intellectual property.
Keep Electoral College; no national popular vote.
Repeal McCain-Feingold; no contribution limits.
Require photo ID to fight voter fraud.
No statehood for the District of Columbia.
Right to obtain and store ammunition without registration.
Repeal ObamaCare; it is an attack on our Constitution.
No aerial surveillance over US soil.
Privatize the TSA and end frisking.
Respond to proliferation of transnational terrorism.
National Military Strategy to deter rogue aggression.
Make E-verify mandatory nationwide.
Support employee ownership over union elites.
The best jobs program is economic growth.
Principles & Values|
Support prayer in public schools.
The GOP is the Great Opportunity Party.
Give workers control over their retirement investments.
Infrastructure via civil engineering, not social engineering.
Invest in cutting-edge cybersecurity technologies.
War & Peace|
Prevent Iran from building and possessing nuclear weapons.
Welfare & Poverty|
Religious charities foster benevolence and patriotism.
The above quotations are from 2012 Republican Party Platform.
Republican Conventions and Conferences:
- Republican National Convention, July 18-21, 2016
- Republican Party Platform, Aug. 29, 2012
- Republican National Convention, Aug. 28-30, 2012
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 12-14, 2011
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 18-20, 2010
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 27-28, 2009
- Republican National Convention, Sept. 3rd-5th, 2008
- Conservative Political Action Conference, Feb. 7, 2008
- 2004 Republican Convention, in New York City, Aug. 30-Sept. 2, 2004
Democratic Conventions and Conferences:
- South-by-Southwest Conference, March 8-17, 2019
- Democratic National Convention, July 25-28, 2016
- Democratic Party Platform, Sept. 4, 2012
- Democratic National Convention, Sept. 4-6, 2012
- Democratic National Convention, Aug. 26th-Aug. 28th, 2008
- Take Back America Conference, June 18-20 2007
- Take Back America Conference, June 13-15, 2006
- Take Back America Conference, June 2-3, 2005
- Democratic National Convention, July 24-27 2004
- MoveOn questionnaire, June 17, 2003
- Take Back America Conference, June 4-6, 2003