Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2020 Alaska Senatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2020 AK Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Dan Sullivan (8) Republican challenger Alaska
- Donald Trump (1) Republican Presidential incumbent
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Alaska 2020 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- OpenSecrets.org, "Banking groups lobby Congress to enable banking services for cannabis companies," by Karl Evers-Hillstrom, June 7, 2019
- Homer News, "Sen. Sullivan talks Roadless Rule, Medicare, Green New Deal," by Mollie Barnes, March 21, 2019
- MarijuanaMoment.net, "Marijuana Bill Would Force Study On Medical Cannabis For Veterans," by Kyle Jaeger, January 18, 2019
- White House press release, "Saying Goodbye to an Outdated Tax Code," April 17, 2018
- KTUU 2-NBC, "Sen. Sullivan evaluating tax reform plan, praises Trump's North Korea stance," Nov 20, 2017
- Anchorage Daily News, "Sullivan, Begich spar over Social Security in U.S. Senate race," by Nathaniel Herz, September 28, 2014
- AARP.org, "Social Security Takes Center Stage in Alaska Senate Campaign," by Richard E. Cohen, September 24, 2014
- (More citations and excerpts to follow when available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Donald Trump: Historic tax cuts and reforms for American businesses.
Dan Sullivan: Co-sponsored SAFE Banking Act for cannabis businesses.
Dan Sullivan: Opposed pot legalization; but willing to support voter will.
Dan Sullivan: Co-sponsored bill directing VA to research medical marijuana.
Dan Sullivan: Opposed rule reporting impaired people for background checks.
Dan Sullivan: Against privatization, explore raising age or means testing.
Dan Sullivan: Young people can accept change; don't expect to get benefits.
Dan Sullivan: Lowering taxes is a major win for country.
Dan Sullivan: Cutting taxes will start to turn economy around.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Dan Sullivan Republican challenger Alaska
- Donald Trump Republican Presidential incumbent
The above quotations are from 2020 Alaska Senatorial race: debates and news coverage.