Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Alaska Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AK Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Kelly Tshibaka (21) Republican Challenger Alaska
- Lisa Murkowski (1) Republican Sr Senator Alaska
- Sarah Palin (1) Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Alaska Senate debates and race coverage:
- Must Read Alaska, "Biden's vaccine mandate is bad for Alaska, travel restrictions would be worse," by Kelly Tshibaka, September 17, 2021
- Must Read Alaska, "Afghan refugees must be vetted before they are admitted to U.S.," by Kelly Tshibaka, September 2, 2021
- CNN.com, "Republican Kelly Tshibaka launches Senate campaign against Lisa Murkowski," by Alex Rogers, March 30, 2021
- The Anchorage Daily News: "I'm a candidate for U.S. Senate because I'm running for Alaska," by Kelly Tshibaka, March 30, 2021
- WENY News (Elmira NY), "Trump's fight with Murkowski roils GOP with new Alaska Senate challenger emerging," by Manu Raju and Alex Rogers, April 19, 2021
- The Homer News, "Tshibaka makes rounds on the peninsula," by Ashlyn O'Hara, April 15, 2021
- Anchorage Press, "DOA Commissioner Tshibaka: Nazi Plates Already Recalled," (DOA Press Release), Jan 25, 2021
- Must Read Alaska, "Transcript: Fields says he was asking about homosexuality," by Suzanne Downing, March 6, 2019
- USA Today: "'I can see 2022 from my house': Palin taunts Murkowski ahead of Kavanaugh vote," by Joel Shannon, 10/5/2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Kelly Tshibaka: An unapologetically pro-life Alaska conservative.
Kelly Tshibaka: Wrote anti-gay article in law school, no longer her view.
Kelly Tshibaka: Recall offensive personalized license plates.
Kelly Tshibaka: Won't engage in discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Kelly Tshibaka: Hold rioters responsible for insurrection, not Trump.
Kelly Tshibaka: Linked drugs with witchcraft, demonic possession.
Energy & Oil|
Kelly Tshibaka: Speed up process for oil and gas leases in ANWR.
Kelly Tshibaka: Stop leftists who want to shut down oil and gas production.
Kelly Tshibaka: Environmental extremists prevent our true potential.
Kelly Tshibaka: Afghanistan withdrawal may destabilize existing global order.
Kelly Tshibaka: Worked to expose waste and fraud in government.
Kelly Tshibaka: We don't know outcome of 2020 election; I have questions.
Lisa Murkowski: Supported Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to Supreme Court.
Sarah Palin: Supported Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to Supreme Court.
Kelly Tshibaka: She will fight to preserve the 2nd Amendment.
Kelly Tshibaka: COVID shot is individual choice, against mandates.
Kelly Tshibaka: A strong voice in opposition to illegal immigration.
Kelly Tshibaka: Allow use of Tribal IDs in lieu of mandated Real ID.
Principles & Values|
Kelly Tshibaka: I'm for America first, always.
Kelly Tshibaka: Trump impeachment: opponent "out of touch" for supporting.
Kelly Tshibaka: Name pronounced like Star Wars character Chewbacca.
Kelly Tshibaka: Constitution provides no religious test for public office.
Kelly Tshibaka: Employees are free to express their religion or nonreligion.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Kelly Tshibaka Republican Challenger Alaska
- Lisa Murkowski Republican Sr Senator Alaska
- Sarah Palin Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
The above quotations are from 2022 Alaska Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Books by and about Senators and Senate candidates:
- Conscience of a Conservative, by Senator (R,AZ)
- Dealing Death and Drugs, by Senate candidate Beto O'Rourke (D,TX)
- The Essential Bernie Sanders, about Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- A Mandate for Change, by Senator Mike Gravel (D,AK)
- Milk Money, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Off the Sidelines, by Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D,NY)
- Outsider in the White House, by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- Playing Bigger Than You Are, introductiom by Senator Bernie Sanders (I,VT)
- Promises Kept & Promises Broken, about Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)
- Quotable Elizabeth Warren, about Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- The Real Romney, about Senator Mitt Romney (R,UT)
- The Senator Next Door, by Senator Amy Klobuchar (D,MN)
- This Fight Is Our Fight, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- A Time for Truth, by Senator Ted Cruz (R,TX)
- The Truths We Hold, by Senator Kamala Harris (D,CA)
- The Two Income Trap, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D,MA)
- United: Thoughts on Finding Common Ground, by Senator Cory Booker (D,NJ)