Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AR Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Dan Whitfield (10) Independent Senate challenger Arkansas
- Jake Bequette (6) Republican Senate Challenger Arkansas
- John Boozman (1) Republican Jr Senator Arkansas
- Natalie James (15) Democratic Senate Challenger Arkansas
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Arkansas Senate debates and race coverage:
- KARK News, "Arkansas lawmakers respond to Supreme Court decision rolling back affirmative action," by Alex Kienlen, Jun 29, 2023, (Link)
- Insider Higher Ed, "U of Arkansas Asks Candidate to Stop Using 'Razorback'," by Scott Jaschik, July 19, 2021
- KUAR-FM, "Former NFL Player Jake Bequette To Challenge Boozman For U.S. Senate," by Roby Brock, July 12, 2021
- Daily Wire, "Former NFL Player Jake Bequette Announces Run For U.S. Senate In Arkansas," by Joe Morgan, Jul 12, 2021
- Arkansas Money & Politics, "Op-Ed: Understanding Their Pain," by Dan Whitfield, June 8, 2020
- KSFM-5 CBS News, "Dan Whitfield suspends US Senate race after not getting on the ballot," by Kathryn Gilker, October 1, 2020
- FOX News, "Former Army Ranger, NFL player: 'Makes me very upset' to see Biden admin defend Gwen Berry," by Joshua Q. Nelson, June 29, 2021
- FOX News, "Ex-NFL player turned Army Ranger on LeBron James' anti-cop tweet: 'Tragedy' to see sports politicized," by Nikolas Lanum, April 22, 2021
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Natalie James: Support safe access to reproductive services.
Dan Whitfield: Pro-choice but focus on sex ed & access to contraceptives.
Budget & Economy|
Natalie James: Fund projects strengthening under-served communities.
Natalie James: Prioritize assistance to small and minority businesses.
Dan Whitfield: No discrimination for sexual orientation or identity.
Dan Whitfield: Solving systemic racism will improve life for Americans.
Natalie James: Revoke tax breaks for corporations that outsource US jobs.
Natalie James: End Qualified Immunity, end mass incarceration.
Dan Whitfield: Need to reform, not "defund," the police.
Natalie James: Decriminalize marijuana; expunge marijuana-related offenses.
Natalie James: Strengthen public school system; prioritize Pre-K education.
Energy & Oil|
Natalie James: Advocate for equity in developing clean energy economy.
Jake Bequette: Democrats want insane policies like Green New Deal.
Natalie James: Reverse Trump's EPA war on environmental justice.
Natalie James: Expand market access; fight trade policies hurting farmers.
Natalie James: Pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act & Freedom to Vote Act.
Dan Whitfield: Favors ranked choice voting.
Dan Whitfield: End gerrymandering, use computer algorithm to draw lines.
Dan Whitfield: Reform Postal Service; against privatization.
Dan Whitfield: Lower pay for elected officials.
Dan Whitfield: Denied ballot access in 2020, not dropping fight for 2022.
Natalie James: Ban AR-15 weapons & raise purchasing age.
Natalie James: Defend and improve the Affordable Care Act.
Natalie James: Cut defense budget; move money to homelessness, education.
Jake Bequette: Train military to fight great powers, not woke leftism.
Dan Whitfield: Invest in the VA: education on bases for soldiers' children.
Natalie James: Supports living wage starting with $15-an-hour minimum.
John Boozman: Pushed 16-hour trucker day; withdrew "sweatshop on wheels".
Principles & Values|
Jake Bequette: Calls himself Razorback; U of Arkansas asks him to stop.
Jake Bequette: Voters looking for someone unapologetically pro-American.
Jake Bequette: I'm a God-fearing Christian conservative.
Jake Bequette: Upset to see athletes disrespect flag and our great country.
The above quotations are from 2022 Arkansas Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Sen. Boozman up for re-election in 2022; Senate debates:
Incumbent John Boozman(R)
vs.Candidate Dan Whitfield(D,lost primary)
vs.Jake Bequette(R,lost primary)
Former Senators & Senate races:
2020 Arkansas Senate debate:
vs.Ricky Dale Harrington(L)
2016 Arkansas Senate debates, Boozman vs.Eldridge vs.Gilbert
2014 Arkansas Senate debates, Cotton vs. Pryor
2010 Arkansas Senate debates, Boozman vs. Lincoln
2004 Arkansas Senate debate, Holt vs. Lincoln
Sen. Mark Pryor (D, unseated 2014)
Sen. Blanche Lambert Lincoln (D, unseated 2010)