Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 MO Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Eric Greitens (8) Missouri Republican Governor (resigned)
- Eric Schmitt (2) Republican Challenger Missouri
- Lucas Kunce (13) Senate Candidate Missouri
- Mike Kehoe (7) Missouri Republican Challenger
- Roy Blunt (1) Republican Jr Senator Missouri
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Missouri Senate debates and race coverage:
- KRCG 13 CBS News, "Hundreds protest abortion in Jefferson City," by Jessica Hart, April 14, 2021
- KAIT-TV ABC-8 , "Greitens discusses political past, present, future as he enters U.S. Senate race," by Kathy Sweeney, April 1, 2021
- eMissourian.com, "State seeks to cut Amtrak services," by Ethan Colbert, Mar 31, 2021
- The Missouri Times, "Kehoe: 'It's our time to give back to Missourians'," by Cameron Gerber, March 29, 2021
- NBC News , "Eric Greitens, former Missouri governor who resigned amid multiple scandals, to run for Senate," by Ben Kamisar, March 22, 2021
- American Economics Liberty Project (EconomicLiberties.US), "Lucas Kunce," downloaded 3/10/21
- The Hill e-zine, "Democratic Marine veteran jumps into Missouri Senate race after Blunt retirement," by Tal Axelrod, 03/09/21
- Huffington Post, "Marine Veteran Launches Missouri Senate Bid After Roy Blunt Retirement," by Kevin Robillard, 03/09/2021
- The American Prospect, "The National-Security Case for Decarbonization," by Lucas Kunce, February 10, 2021
- CBS Meet the Press interview of Sen. Roy Blunt, January 10, 2021
- The American Prospect, "The China Hack and How to Reverse It," by Lucas Kunce, December 9, 2020
- Fulton Sun, "Missouri lieutenant governor candidates talk key issues," Sep. 12, 2020
- Chicago Booth School Stigler Center (ProMarket.org), "Tech Monopolies Are the Reason the US Now Has a TikTok Problem," by Lucas Kunce, August 7, 2020
- Jefferson City News Tribune, "More outreach and promotion for state arts council, including to veterans homes," Dec. 1, 2019
- Northwest Missourian, "Missouri Lieutenant Governor visits Northwest College Republicans, discusses higher education funding," by Samantha Collison, Nov 13, 2019
- Springfield News-Leader, "Kehoe stops in Springfield and talks 2020 run, school start dates, special session," by Austin Huguelet, 9/26/19
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Greitens uses religion, women as political tools," by Stacey Newman, Jun 14, 2017
- St. Louis Jewish Light, "Q&A with Eric Greitens, who will be first Jewish governor of Missouri," by Gabe Friedman, Nov 11, 2016
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mike Kehoe: Missouri has moved the needle in protecting life.
Mike Kehoe: Most innocent person you can protect is in the womb.
Eric Greitens: Called for public prayer supporting anti-abortion centers.
Eric Greitens: Overturn law making St. Louis into "abortion sanctuary city".
Budget & Economy|
Lucas Kunce: Abandon the notion that the market is an untouchable force.
Lucas Kunce: Acknowledge policy role in market successes.
Eric Schmitt: 1964 Civil Rights law doesn't protect LGBT people.
Eric Greitens: Stood with cops; restored law and order; defeated Antifa.
Lucas Kunce: We need to break the oppressive corporate monopoly structure.
Lucas Kunce: Corporate self-interest gave China control of supply chain.
Eric Greitens: The defund-the-police movement has led to rising violence.
Eric Greitens: OpEd: most pro-police governor in the country.
Roy Blunt: Riot: Trump touched hot stove, unlikely to touch it again.
Mike Kehoe: Against policies that raise taxes, defund police departments.
Lucas Kunce: Universities rely on full-paying Chinese STEM students.
Mike Kehoe: Arts not a cure-all, but can give young people alternatives.
Mike Kehoe: Fund higher education as long as they're producing.
Mike Kehoe: Bar schools reopening more than 14 days before Labor Day.
Energy & Oil|
Lucas Kunce: Ditch all fossil fuels the same way we ditched whale oil.
Lucas Kunce: Impact of climate change taxes the military.
Lucas Kunce: We can build the energy of the future in the Heartland.
Eric Greitens: Cut $500,000 in funding for state rail service from Amtrak.
Families & Children|
Eric Greitens: Greitens was never "exonerated" of sexual misconduct.
Lucas Kunce: Reliance on Chinese manufacturing is dangerous.
Lucas Kunce: Transfer costs of offshoring to China to corporations.
Eric Schmitt: Opposed charging couple brandishing guns at BLM protestors.
Lucas Kunce: Focused on impact of consolidation on national security.
Lucas Kunce: Attracting educated immigrants transfers wealth to US.
Principles & Values|
Mike Kehoe: I'm a true Missourian who's never lived anywhere else.
Lucas Kunce: Tech giants structurally unable to defend American interests.
War & Peace|
Eric Greitens: Jewish education inspired him to serve in Bosnia.
The above quotations are from 2022 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage.
Error processing SSI file