Kathy Hochul on Corporations
Rated 100% by UFCW, indicating an anti-management/pro-labor record.
Hochul scores 100% by UFCW on labor-management issues
The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW) is North America's Neighborhood Union--1.3 million members with UFCW locals in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Our members work in supermarkets, drug stores, retail stores, meatpacking and meat processing plants, food processing plants, and manufacturing workers who make everything from fertilizer to shoes. We number over 60,000 strong with 25,000 workers in chemical production and 20,000 who work in garment and textile industries.
The UFCW House scorecard is based on these key votes:
Source: UFCW website 12-UFCW-H on May 2, 2012
- (+) Extension of Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
- (+) H. Am. 877 Bishop Am. to HR 3094, penalties for lawsuits against unionization
- (+) H. Am. 880 Jackson-Lee Am. to HR 3094, preventing delays in union votes
- (-) Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act, freezing public salaries
- (-) Regulation from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny (REINS) Act, for less corporate regulation
- (-) Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act
- (-) Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act, letting CEOs fire union organizers
Page last updated: Jul 19, 2017