Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
CNN political race coverage
(Click for external website)
Articles from CNN.com:
- CNN, "The difference Ketanji Brown Jackson may make on the conservative-dominated Supreme Court," by Joan Biskupic, February 25, 2022
- CNN 2022 "State of the Union" interview: Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) & Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), 1/16/2022
- CNN 2022 "State of the Union" interview: Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), 1/16/2022
- CNN interview of New York City Mayor Eric Adams, January 9, 2022
- CNN 2022 interview of Biden Secretary of State Antony Blinken, January 09, 2022
- CNN 2022 "State of the Union" interview of Rep. Bennie Thompson, January 02, 2022
- CNN 2022 "State of the Union" interview of Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD), January 02, 2022
- On Biden Promises: "Six key takeaways from Biden's Russia sanctions announcement," by Jeremy Herb, Brian Fung and Marshall Cohen, April 15, 2021
- On LA-5 House race: "Julia Letlow makes history in Louisiana's 5th District Special Election while 2nd District goes to runoff," by Adam Levy & Ethan Cohen, 3/21/2021
- (On 2022_KY_Senate), "Charles Booker 'strongly considering' 2022 Senate bid against Rand Paul," by Alex Rogers, March 15, 2021
- "Biden to sign executive orders establishing Gender Policy Council and addressing sexual violence in education," by Jason Hoffman and Paul LeBlanc, March 8, 2021
- "Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan," by Tami Luhby and Katie Lobosco, March 6, 2021
- (On Trump Cabinet): "How Pompeo convinced Trump to kill Soleimani and fulfilled a decade-long goal," by Nicole Gaouette and Jamie Gangel, January 9, 2020
- (On Matt Lieberman): CNN.com coverage of 2019-20 Georgia 2-year Senate race, Oct 3, 2019
- (On Eddie Melton): CNN.com coverage of impeaching Trump, Sep 26, 2019
- (On Robert Foster): CNN.com on 2019 Mississippi Gubernatorial race, Jul 11, 2019
- (On Eddie Melton): CNN.com coverage of Vermont legislative voting record H.57, Jul 6, 2019
- (On Beto O`Rourke): CNN.com coverage of 2020 Democratic primary, Jun 24, 2019
- On 2022 Rhode Island Governor race: "Rhode Island governor signs abortion protection bill," by Caroline Kelly, June 20, 2019
- (On Ron DeSantis): CNN.com on 2018 Florida gubernatorial race, May 8, 2019
- (On Trump Administration): "Trump vetoes Congress's directive to end US involvement in bloody Saudi-led war in Yemen," by Tara Golshan, Apr 17, 2019
- (On John Kasich): CNN.com on 2019 SXSW South-by-Southwest conference, Mar 10, 2019
- (On Donald Trump): CNN.com on 2019 State of the Union aftermath, Feb 11, 2019
- (On Joe Biden): CNN.com on National Action Network MLK event, Jan 21, 2019
- (On Howard Dean): Andrew Kaczynski, CNN.com, on 2020 presidential hopefuls, Jan 13, 2019
- (On China Book): CNN.com, "Belt and Road megaproject," by James Griffiths, Dec 31, 2018
- (On Dan McCready): CNN.com coverage of 2018 House race NC-9 race, Dec 5, 2018
- (On Brett Kavanaugh): CNN.com on lead-up to SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings, Aug 25, 2018
- (On Don Blankenship): CNN.com on 2018 West Virginia Senate race, Apr 25, 2018
- On Biden Administration: "Biden poised to tap former Sen. Bill Nelson to lead NASA," by Jeff Zeleny and Paul LeBlanc, March 18, 2021
- (On Paul LePage): CNN.com coverage of 2018 Maine gubernatorial race, Aug 22, 2017
- (On Roy Moore): CNN.com coverage of 2017 Alabama Senate race, Aug 22, 2017
- (On Sam Clovis): CNN.com coverage of 2017 Trump Administration nominations, Aug 21, 2017
- (On Mike Pence): CNN.com 2016 Veepstakes, "Pence foreign policy", Jul 15, 2016
- (On Pope Francis): CNN.com, "Papal Encyclical on the Environment", Jun 18, 2015
- (On Marco Rubio): CNN.com editorial, "5 steps to beat Ebola," by Marco Rubio, Oct 16, 2014
- (On Mike Pence): CNN.com on 2016 Veepstakes, "Pence on Social Security", Apr 9, 2014
- (On Anthony Kennedy): CNN.com on 2012 SCOTUS docket #12-307, Jun 26, 2013
- (On Andrew Cuomo): CNN.com coverageL "Decriminalize Possession", Jun 4, 2012
- (On Sarah Palin): Jessica Yellin on CNN.com, Sep 22, 2008
- (On Rudy Giuliani): 2008 speculation on CNN.com poll results, Sep 7, 2006
- (On Evan Bayh): 2008 speculation by Mark Preston, on CNN.com, Jul 4, 2006
- (On Arnold Schwarzenegger): Ted Rowlands, Kareen Wynter and Bill Mears on CNN.com, Dec 13, 2005
- (On Bill Bradley): John Mercurio, CNN.com, Jan 6, 2004
- (On George W. Bush): Dana Bash, CNN.com, Dec 25, 2003
- (On John Edwards): CNN.com, Randal C. Archibold, Sep 8, 2003
- (On Walter Mondale): CNN.com, ?Mondale-Coleman race begins?, Oct 31, 2002
- (On Paul O`Neill): CNN.com on Bush Cabinet, Jul 2, 2001
- Larry King Live, "Jesse Ventura Discusses Youth Violence, Politics and the Economy," March 14, 2001
- (On Hillary Clinton): Kate Snow & Eileen O'Connor, CNN.com, Feb 22, 2001
- (On Jimmy Carter): Associated Press on CNN.com, Feb 21, 2001
- (On Donald Rumsfeld): Mike Ferullo, CNN.com, on Bush Cabinet, Jan 11, 2001
- (On George W. Bush): CNN.com report from West Allis, WI, Nov 3, 2000
- (On Joseph Lieberman): Larry King Live, reported on CNN.com, Nov 1, 2000
- (On Mel Carnahan): CNN.com, Oct 30, 2000
- (On Joseph Lieberman): Pat Neal, CNN.com, Oct 24, 2000
- (On George W. Bush): Ian Christopher McCaleb, CNN.com, Aug 30 & Sep 11, 2000
- (On Al Gore): John King interview, on CNN.com, Aug 21, 2000
- (On Joseph Lieberman): CNN.com, Aug 16, 2000
- (On Ezola Foster, John Hagelin & Ezola Foster): CNN.com coverage, Aug 11, 2000
- (On Pat Buchanan, Al Gore & George W. Bush): Interview with Time Magazine, CNN.com/Time.com, Aug 1, 2000
- (On Al Gore & Dick Cheney): CNN.com, "Opens campaign in Wyoming", Jul 26, 2000
- (On Dick Cheney): Pat Neal & Ian Christopher McCaleb, CNN.com, Jul 24 & 25, 2000
- (On Al Gore): Matt Smith and AP story on CNN.com, Jul 21, 2000
- (On Harry Browne): CNN.com, Jul 3, 2000
- (On George W. Bush): Ian Christopher McCaleb, CNN.com, Jun 22, 2000
- (On Al Gore & eorge W. Bush): CNN.com report from Rancho Cucamonga, CA, May 15, 2000
- (On Al Gore & George W. Bush): CNN.com, May 12, 2000
- (On Hillary Clinton): CNN.com coverage, May 3, 2000
- (On Al Gore & George W. Bush): CNN.com coverage: AllPolitics, Mar 27, 2000
- (On Hillary Clinton & Pat Buchanan): CNN.com, Mar 20, 2000
- (On Rudy Giuliani): CNN.com coverage, Mar 11, 2000
- (On Orrin Hatch): CNN.com, Jan 26, 2000
- (On Hillary Clinton): Paul Hirschkorn, CNN.com, Jan 12, 2000
- CNN Special Event, "Jesse Ventura, Donald Trump Hold News Conference on Reform Party Presidential Race", January 7, 2000
- (On Rudy Giuliani & Hillary Clinton): CNN.com's "Talkback Live", Dec 2, 1999
- (On George W. Bush): CNN.com, "GOP Arizona Debates", Nov 22, 1999
- (On Pat Buchanan): CNN.com, via Associated Press, Oct 25, 1999
- (On Elizabeth Dole): CNN.com coverage, Oct 20, 1999
- (On John McCain): CNN.com AllPolitics, "McCain vows to ban Internet taxation", Aug 20, 1999
- (On Rudy Giuliani): Time/CNN.com, Jul 12, 1999
- (On Bob Smith & Alan Keyes): CNN.com coverage, Jul 2, 1999
- (On Al Gore & George W. Bush): CNN.com/AllPolitics "Bush quietly signs", Jun 18, 1999
- (On Al Gore): CNN.com/AllPolitics "Republicans use Gore's words", Jun 17, 1999
- (On Steve Forbes): CNN.com/AllPolitics 'Forbes raises $1 million', Jun 17, 1999
- (On Dan Quayle & Lamar Alexander): CNN.com AllPolitics, May 19, 1999
- (On John McCain & Gary Bauer): CNN.com coverage: AllPolitics, May 10, 1999
- (On Lamar Alexander): CNN.com AllPolitics, Apr 30, 1999
- (On Rev. Jesse Jackson): CNN.com, Apr 30, 1999
- (On John Kerry): Kerry/Weld: A Classic Senate Race In Massachusetts, CNN.com, Oct 29, 1996
- (On John Kerry): Kerry/Weld Search For Votes, CNN.com, Jul 3, 1996
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Eddie Melton: Lets abortion bill become law, recognizes fundamental right.
Beto O`Rourke: VA must cover full spectrum of women's reproductive care.
Rand Paul: Supports "Plan B" morning-after contraception.
Mitt Romney: Now firmly pro-life, despite 2002 tolerance for abortion.
Alberto Gonzales: Apply law when personally opposed, like parental permission.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Supports parental notification, with limits.
Wesley Clark: Undecided on partial-birth abortion.
Dick Cheney: In Congress: No exceptions in the case of rape or incest.
Rudy Giuliani: Pro-choice; no ban on partial-birth abortions.
Elizabeth Dole: Good & honorable people disagree-move on to other issues.
Budget & Economy|
Kendrick Meek: Grow the economy rather than applying ideology.
Jim DeMint: $13T in debt shows both parties are out of control.
John Edwards: $100B economic stimulus package for green infrastructure.
John Edwards: Long-term growth come from strengthening middle class.
George W. Bush: Bush ties growing economy to his tax cuts.
John Kerry: Kerry pledges 10 million new jobs & to slow outsourcing.
Wesley Clark: Fiscal responsibility means no long-term deficit.
Jesse Ventura: Government spending hurts the economy.
George W. Bush: A biennial budget will avoid budget gridlock.
Michelle Lujan-Grisham: Study social distancing practices while protecting privacy.
Matt Lieberman: We need a Voting Rights Act for the 21st century.
Beto O`Rourke: Upgrade records of LGBTQ vets who were discharged.
Paul LePage: Confederate monuments are about a war for land.
Sam Clovis: Science on homosexuality is unsettled; behavior is a choice.
Pope Francis: Christians owe apologies to gays and others.
Oprah Winfrey: Credits the civil rights movement for her pathway to success.
Jack Conway: Claims Paul questions Civil Rights Act and the ADA.
Sonia Sotomayor: Wise Latina woman reaches better conclusion than white male.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Domestic partnership but not gay marriage.
Ezola Foster: Confederate battle flag should be honored.
George W. Bush: Condemns anti-Semitic comments of Dallas NAACP president.
Dick Cheney: Voted against ERA in 1983.
Hillary Clinton: Gays deserve domestic partnership benefits.
Bill Bradley: Posting Ten Commandments in schools seems unconstitutional.
Gary Bauer: Posting Ten Commandments will reduce crime.
Steve Forbes: Posting Ten Commandments is ‘a positive thing’.
John Edwards: No cut in corporate tax rates; change incentives instead.
Dick Cheney: Cheney claims no influence on Halliburton contracts.
Jesse Ventura: Presidential pardons: if you don't like it change the system.
George W. Bush: Tough love means consequences for committing crimes.
George W. Bush: Use DNA evidence for death penalty cases.
George W. Bush: Bush grants 30-day death row reprieve for first time.
Andrew Cuomo: Decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Tom Vilsack: Notes the revenue potential of an acre of marijuana.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: No legalization except for the medicinal use of marijuana.
Howard Dean: Evaluate marijuana & legalize for valid medical purposes.
Maggie Hassan: As governor, I froze college tuition.
Jim DeMint: Devolve education to states without abolishing Department.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Supports school prayer.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Supports limited school vouchers.
George W. Bush: Pushes OPTIONS for private schools; without saying VOUCHERS.
Ted Kennedy: Steadfast opponent of vouchers.
Al Gore: $36B for tuition after saving Medicare & Social Security.
Ezola Foster: Schools are failing; need more money & less government.
Dick Cheney: Voted against Head Start, and against Dept. of Education.
Rudy Giuliani: Sell Board of Ed HQ to shrink it.
Elizabeth Dole: Decisions on teaching evolution should be made locally.
George W. Bush: Evolution & creationism both valid; let states decide.
John McCain: Decisions on teaching evolution should be made locally.
Steve Forbes: Textbook illustrations on evolution “a massive fraud”.
Alan Keyes: Let God into schools to keep Columbine shooters out.
Steve Forbes: Columbine shooting shows need for morality in schools.
Gary Bauer: For school prayer & Ten Commandments in schools.
Energy & Oil|
Charles Booker: Refers to Green New Deal as "Kentucky New Deal".
Mark Kelly: Trump withdrawal from Paris Accords sets back U.S. progress.
Rev. Jesse Jackson: We need Senate to pass a climate bill & end oil subsidies.
John Kerry: Encourage fuel efficient cars & use reserves in short-term.
Wesley Clark: Establish redline of protection in places like ANWR.
Al Gore: Use oil reserves so heat doesn’t become a luxury.
George W. Bush: Look for oil in US rather than tap into emergency reserves.
Chris Christie: Ethanol in gasoline is the law; and that's just the minimum.
Jeb Bush: Let the market decide on RFS' ethanol in gasoline.
Mike Huckabee: Ethanol mandate is a matter of national security.
Rick Perry: Ethanol waiver in Texas but not in Iowa: let states decide.
Rick Santorum: Ethanol mandate brings jobs & energy independence.
Scott Walker: Keep ethanol mandate until oil companies allow free market.
Ted Cruz: Don't pick winners & losers like RFS' ethanol in gasoline.
Al Gore: Vow to protect environment from special interests.
Dick Cheney: Voted against Clean Water Act and air pollution sanctions.
Families & Children|
Sam Clovis: Same-sex marriage could lead to legalizing pedophilia.
Hillary Clinton: Caution in treating preschoolers with psychiatric drugs.
John McCain: Violence in media caused Littleton shootings.
Donald Trump: FactCheck: Yes, nuke deal sent planeloads of cash to Iran.
Steve Forbes: Supports Fast Track presidential trade authority.
Julia Letlow: Would have objected to certification of president election.
Ed Markey: Ok with outside PAC ads, if positive ads.
Joe Kennedy III: Supports People's Pledge: no outside PAC spending.
Gerry Connolly: Investigate election fraud in NC-9 district race.
Roy Moore: Presidents should show birth certificates; question Obama's.
Jim DeMint: Earmarks are how lobbyists grease the skids.
John McCain: CFR passes Senate; focus on House, not court challenges.
Jesse Ventura: Get money out of politics, could be better spent elsewhere.
Jesse Ventura: We need to upgrade our voting process.
George W. Bush: Make govt citizen-centered, results-oriented & market-based.
George W. Bush: No government takeover of campaign finance.
Ralph Nader: Concentrated party power weakens democracy.
Hillary Clinton: Soft money ban & independent ad ban for Senate campaign.
Jesse Ventura: Avoiding candidate debates cheats the American public.
Elizabeth Dole: Dole withdraws from race; cites campaign finance.
John McCain: Politicans poll, posture, & influence-peddle.
Dan Quayle: Replace ‘Legal Aristocracy’ with pro-morality judges.
Gary Bauer: No campaign contributions from Hollywood.
John McCain: Campaign Finance: ban both labor union & corporate donations.
Marjorie Taylor Greene: Confronted Parkland shooting survivor on radical gun control.
Steve Bullock: Background checks & age restrictions to reduce gun violence.
Tom Steyer: Targets youth voter registration for pro gun control votes.
Tom Price: Gun ownership protects those at scene of crime.
Jeb Bush: Reduce gun violence and protect 2nd Amendment.
Tom Vilsack: Start conversation with a respect for the 2nd Amendment.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Close the gun show loophole.
Jesse Ventura: It's up to gun owners to ensure their weapons aren't misused.
Dick Cheney: Voted against banning plastic bullets & cop-killer bullets.
Hillary Clinton: License and register all handgun sales.
Bill Bradley: Ban inexpensive “junk” handguns.
Bill Bradley: Register guns; limit buyers to one per month.
Gary Bauer: New gun laws won’t prevent Littleton.
George W. Bush: Gun show checks OK; ban guns near schools & kids.
Jo Rae Perkins: No masks; I don't need to be a doctor--I know how to read.
Beto O`Rourke: Expand health care benefits and support for veterans.
Sonia Sotomayor: Insurers must pay benefits even when sued by beneficiary.
Bill Gates: $100M for AIDS research; focus on poor countries.
George W. Bush: Modernize Medicare and give prescription help to seniors.
George W. Bush: Reinvent Medicare’s bureaucracy.
Dick Cheney: If Bush not elected, great danger of terrorist attack.
Wesley Clark: Talk about gays in military, but don’t open the door.
Tommy Thompson: Maintain vigilance against terrorism.
Dick Cheney: In Congress, consistently voted to raise military spending.
George W. Bush: Lack of details makes Bush SDI & START policy same as Gore’s.
Beto O`Rourke: Military service as pathway to citizenship for immigrants.
Donald Trump: OpEd: businesses & Republicans condemn anti-Mexico terms.
George Pataki: Practical policy: legal residency after 200 hours of service.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: No driver’s licenses to illegal aliens.
Al Sharpton: Current immigration law is discriminatory.
Ezola Foster: Restrict immigration; support CA Prop. 187.
Al Gore: Citizenship for 1.2M cleared backlog, but sacrificed quality.
Rev. Jesse Jackson: 3.2M green jobs that can't be shipped overseas.
Sonia Sotomayor: 1995: OK'd free-agent system; ending baseball strike.
Al Gore: Preserve free-flows, pristine peaks, & salmon fisheries.
Elizabeth Dole: Stabilize farm economy by increasing farm exports.
Principles & Values|
Kelli Ward: Urged anti-closure protestors to dress as health workers.
Eddie Melton: First Republican governor to support impeachment probe.
Donald Trump: Mueller Report documents 77 lies by Trump campaign.
Dan McCready: Lost 2018 election by 905 votes, but NC investigating fraud.
Mark Harris: Won 2018 election by 905 votes, but NC investigating fraud.
John Edward Walsh: AdWatch: "Where's Walsh-o" website: "Walsh is hard to find".
Charlie Crist: I would have left GOP anyway; they're too extreme.
Charlie Crist: We need open-mindedness in a Senator, not ideology.
Jack Conway: TV ad: Rand Paul made fun of Christianity and Christ.
Jack Conway: FactCheck: "Aqua Buddha" TV ad is accurate but over the top.
Jack Conway: TV ad: Accuser is anonymous, but a Mr. Green says it's true.
Sharron Angle: Don't let Sharia law take hold anywhere in our United States.
Jim DeMint: I'd prefer conservative principles than a Senate majority.
Lisa Murkowski: Not conservative enough for Tea Party, but I am for Alaska.
Lisa Murkowski: Running against Tea Party to give Alaskans a choice.
Alberto Gonzales: Wants to build upon Ashcroft’s record.
Jesse Ventura: Independent governor means not having to hire party cronies.
Jesse Ventura: It can be detrimental for a politician to be honest.
Bill Clinton: Repaying $85,000 in gifts to avoid impropriety.
Hillary Clinton: No problems with presidential transition; resolved by Xmas.
Al Gore: Gore affirms his commitment to working people.
Hillary Clinton: Support minimum wage & more teachers, in Senate or out.
Ralph Nader: Pushed consumer protection in “Nader’s Raiders”.
Hillary Clinton: National experience & ability to get along will serve NY.
Donald Trump: Avoiding candidate debates cheats the American public.
Donald Trump: Lost 2000 Reform primary to Pat Buchanan and John Hagelin.
Jesse Ventura: Encouraged Trump in 2000 Reform primary, but didn't endorse.
Jeb Bush: Allow diverting over 10% to private savings accounts.
John Kasich: Fix Social Security by lowering benefits.
Al Gore: Bush didn’t know Soc.Sec.is federal; don’t trust him with it.
Al Gore: Use balanced budget to save Social Security, not Wall Street.
Beto O`Rourke: War tax on non-military households to support vet healthcare.
Tom Steyer: Tax reform bill keeps the rich happy but hurts middle class.
Marco Rubio: No one should pay higher taxes in recession, not even top 2%.
Sonia Sotomayor: Some trust fees should be only partly tax deductible.
Arnold Schwarzenegger: Pledges against raising taxes, except in emergencies.
Wesley Clark: Tax cut is a cut in essential services.
Jesse Ventura: Supported Bush tax cuts; it was over-taxation money.
Dick Gephardt: Crazy to cut taxes without creating a budget first.
Anthony Kennedy: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
Antonin Scalia: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
Clarence Thomas: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
David Souter: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
John Paul Stevens: Newspapers may electronically reprint without permission.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
Sandra Day O`Connor: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
Sonia Sotomayor: Newspapers may electronically reprint without permission.
Stephen Breyer: Newspapers may electronically reprint without permission.
William Rehnquist: Newspapers may not electronically reprint without permission.
Pat Buchanan: Use anti-trust to fight social poison of media monopolies.
War & Peace|
John Kasich: Destroy ISIS, with US troops as part of coalition.
Mitt Romney: Withdrawal from Iraq would be a mistake.
John Kerry: Meant to bash Bush, but ending up bashing soldiers in Iraq.
John Kerry: Hunting Osama-not Saddam-should be priority.
John Kerry: Word “atrocity” is too strong, though it reflected anger.
Ted Kennedy: Fraudulent threat from Iraq was made up in Texas.
Al Gore: Don’t let OPEC take advantage of Americans.
Elizabeth Dole: Too many politicians made responses too slow.
Steve Forbes: Supports bombing; supports arming the Kosovars.
Welfare & Poverty|
Jack Conway: Claims Paul would end federal faith-based initiatives.
The above quotations are from CNN political race coverage.